Impact of asymptomatic COVID-19 patients in global surgical practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
british journal of surgery5.676
2020 Aug 06
a month ago
2020-Aug-06 / :
Bellato V 1, Konishi T 2, Pellino G 3, 4, An Y 5, Piciocchi A 6, Sensi B 1, Siragusa L 1, Khanna K 7, Pirozzi BM 1, Franceschilli M 1, Campanelli M 1, Efetov S 8, Sica GS 1, S-COVID Collaborative Group 9
1. Department of Surgery, Minimally Invasive Unit, Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata", Rome, Italy.
2. Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Cancer Institute Hospital of the Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research, Tokyo, Japan.
3. Department of Advanced Medical and Surgical Sciences, Università degli Studi della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Naples, Italy.
4. Department of Colorectal Surgery, Vall d'Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain.
5. Department of General Surgery, Beijing Friendship Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China.
6. GIMEMA Foundation, Rome, Italy.
7. Department of Orthopaedic surgery, Rush university medical center, Chicago, IL.
8. Department of Surgery, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.